We just keep swimming!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some past Crafts that I never posted.

So, I'm really terrible at updating this bloggy thing. Here are some of the crafts that I'VE been doing over the past few months. Nothing spectacular, but just felt like posting.

This first one is one of several I'm working on for Kayla's room.



Muno, from Yo Gabba Gabba.


Here is another from the set:



I'm pretty proud of this, except that Muno's eye didn't turn out a perfect circle. =(



The following is cat's Halloween costume paw. She was a black cat with white paws. I also made the tutu, as well, but the paw is the impressive part! Hand-sewn, too!






This next one is sort of saddening. I made this 'tag' for my sister-in-law's baby shower. We created a clothesline decoration of baby clothing for her, and I was going to pin this to the clothesline so she knew who the things on there were from without having to go about it in the brash way we wound up doing... just telling her. But there was QUITE a lot of things on the line, and there was nothing on there to tell her who made it. We lost the tag somehow on the trip over to the shower. Still haven't found it.



I think it looks really cute!


And of course, the thing I make the most and hardly ever get around to showing off... a bow. This one was made for my niece for Halloween.




I have so many plans for stuff to do, and so very little time to accomplish a single thing. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment