We just keep swimming!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Housewifery Randomness

I just had to post that I finally found a bath towel that is both affordable, and, so far, quality merchandise. I've spent all of my adult life (that's right, from the time I was 18!!) unsuccessfully buying towels. Every single one I have purchased wound up fraying, or losing its color, or just falling apart within a few washes. But finally, I think I've found a nice towel that we can actually afford an entire set.

These are the towels:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-True-Colors-6-Piece-Bright-Towel-Set-Violet/5715908

Mainstays True Colors towels, sold at Walmart. I only bought two large bath towels for 5 dollars a piece to try, but I plan on going back and getting more. They passed all the tests- the first wash was successful without fading, pulls, or falling apart,; the first use I found them absorbent, warm, and fuzzy; and they dry quickly. They also come in a variety of colors.... I didn't get this fantastic purple color, but I got a teal color that matches our bathroom and it's equally as pretty.

Awesome towels. I can't vouch for their long-term wear, but so far, they have made me a happy camper. If you're in the market for new bath towels, check these out.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, totally just throwing this out there...but your review was awesome. Did you ever consider writing for epinions? I do, and I get payment for it. Unless you have the time to write a TON of reviews, it won't be a life-changing amount of money...I know I don't have that kind of time. But I make some nice pocket money by doing it! Give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen!!!! HI!! I didn't know you were following my blog! This makes me want to write more. And thank you, I'll have to check it out. I don't mind even a little payment for something as simple as that! =)

    ReplyDelete