We just keep swimming!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

A trifecta of natural induction methods

I unintentionally and piling a few natural methods of inducing labor on top of one another day. Did a lot of walking, picked up some red raspberry leaf tea, and Brian is cooking some spicy food tonight. If I was a braver woman, I might even add some alone time later tonight with the hubs, but I'm just not interested in that at all. Three is enough for one night, anyway. Maybe the 6th really will wind up being baby day after all?


Update: So far, at 10:41 AM on Feb. 6th, there is no baby in sight. Boooo. I had another cup of that tea, feel some more contractions, but they're definitely not real labor contractions. With all this exercise my uterus is getting with these Braxton Hicks labor better be a breeze.

Anywho, off to story time. Hoping that my water doesn't decide to break there!

No comments:

Post a Comment