We just keep swimming!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Astrology Stuff

I own this book called The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk. This book was my mom's, I think, and I guess the newer editions of it have replaced my older one because I couldn't find the same edition on Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and a few other more common book websites.

Anyway, I sort of dig astrology. I know it's not an exact science. I know that for some it's no where near accurate. The logical part of my brain is a little ashamed to admit that I find it interesting at all, but I do. I don't base my life on it or anything, but it's still fun to read about.

I've owned the book for years now and just last night really started getting into it the way it's supposed to be used... meaning- actually going into where all the planets were at the moment of birth, what houses they were in, what it all means. I did this first with our newborn and charted out all her birth information and decided to do a few of my friends' information, too. So over the next few posts I'll be posting all the information about their specific birthdays and it will all be from this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment