We just keep swimming!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Fake Clorox Clean-up!!

YAY!! Thanks to Fake-It Frugal  I now have another way to save some cash! I made some fake Clorox Clean-Up just now, tried it out, and it worked like a charm.

The bottle isn't the prettiest, but......



I used an empty Clorox Clean-up bottle first to make TWO batches. Poured each batch into an empty Windex refill container I had. So now I have the refill container (and wrote the recipe much so I don't forget!) ready to go. And best of all--- I made one bottle plus this refill container for two more bottles- all for SIX CENTS.

Seriously.

Here's the recipe per one bottle of Clorox Clean-up, as per Fake-It Frugal

1 Empty bottle of clorox Clean up
1/4 cup of bleach
1 tsp laundry detergent
Fill the rest of the bottle with water.

Shake, use!!

Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment