We just keep swimming!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Outside

Woo hoo!!! I finally think that I've set the yard up well enough to let Kayla out there without worrying. Two Superyard XT's have been put together and each side attached to the deck to form a large circle on the grass for the slide, pool or just open play space. Kayla can go up and down the three steps between the deck and the grass and play on both. I love that I can also be inside with Kylie and watch Kayla very easily through the sliding glass doors, or see her through the window if I'm at the sink. So if Kayla is climbing the walls and getting stir-crazy, I can simply open the doors and let her run for a little while and either sit out there with her, or bring the baby into the kitchen and watch her from the kitchen table. I'm pretty happy with it for now. Aesthetics will come later, as I'd still love to make the back yard look a little nicer, and sure, there are plenty of fun, outdoor toys that I think Kayla would love to have. But for now, this totally serves the purpose I need it to, and I'm glad it's finally done. It only took me over a month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment