We just keep swimming!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Adventures of Albus the Elf

Albus the Elf is generally a hit so far. Every morning she still wants me to hold her hand as we walk downstairs, but she has loved finding him and laughs when she sees what he's up to.
Day 2-
Albus decided to play with Kayla's blocks.


Day 3- Taking it easy this morning, Albus relaxed with a couple of good books:



Day 4- His first night of minor mischief. I wonder what Kayla will think of this!




And in other holiday-related news, I decided to do a little 'countdown-to-Christmas' treat for Kayla. I found a bunch of small stockings at the dollar store (2 in a pack) and picked up a few, but I'm pretty sure I could have found different ones for much cheaper. I just was lazy and didn't feel like looking. So I also made a handful of cheapo ones using two table runners from the dollar store, and a santa hat. I cut up the table runners into little stocking shapes, sewed them together, and then just hot-glued the white fluffy part onto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment